Greetings, here are some of the blessings and lessons the Lord had for us in 2013:
* Barak reached the half-century mark - a celebration of life and bucket lists with family and friends.
* Victoria survived her first full year of post-professional graduate work - encouragement from family and friends.
* We celebrated our 25th wedding anniversary - steady and faithful love.
* Darren (22) is gainfully employed and on his own, awaiting a call from the US Marine Corps to enter Officer Candidate School - patience and more patience.
* Kayla (20) is in her senior year at Miami University in Oxford, Ohio, working hard to finish her double major in International Studies and in Latin American Studies - perseverance.
We look forward to 2014 knowing that whatever it will bring will come from the nail-pierced hands of Immanuel, God with us.