Like a vehicle, we all need a little checkup from time to time. Here are a dozen questions to help you with your personal checkup:
- Do you believe you were put on this Earth to fail?
- Is it wrong to be wealthy?
- Do you believe you have to go through bad times to get to good times?
- Is it better to ask forgiveness than permission?
- Who currently controls your life?
- Were you designed to be led by others?
- Do you really prefer mediocrity?
- Who is ultimately responsible for you?
- Are you preventing your own success?
- Do you feel you deserve personal success?
- Are you waiting for the world to come to you?
- Will you take the action you need to take now?
Post inspired by the Ultimate Success Program and Og Mandino's University of Success.