- In Judges 15 the Spirit of God came upon Sampson with such power he killed 1000 men with a donkey jawbone. Then in Judges 16 the details of Sampson’s demise are detailed as he becomes a victim of “love”
- In John 2 Jesus performs his first miracle by turning water into wine. I thought it an interesting statement when it says that Jesus did not entrust himself to men because he knew them.
- Jesus personally teaches Nicodemus to believe in Him and to have eternal life (John 3)
- Judges 19:17 “Where are you going? Where did you come from?” How would you answer?
- Judges 20 illustrates how one act of violence can cause such great damage
- Jesus spent time with his disciples and baptized people (John 3:22)
- Proverbs 14:23 states that hard work brings profit and mere talk leads to poverty
Blessings to you.