"What you are about to learn was worth $100,000,000 to Andrew Carnegie."
Your thoughts and desires are things, and they are the seedlings of all you will have and become.
Are your desires just hopes, wants, or wishes? Be advised, they must reach the level of a burning desire for them to be transformed into reality. Is your desire stong enough?
You must have the burning desire to acquire each goal, along with a workable plan to accomplish it, and the never-give-up persistence to keep moving forward past obstacles that seem to be in your way. Almost all who succeed in accomplishing their desires pass through struggles on their way to achieving them.
Here are six practical steps anyone can use to transform their desires into reality:
1. Decide specifically what you want / desire.
2. Decide exactly what you will give in return for your desire.
3. Set a definite date for achieving your desire.
4. Create a specific plan and begin working it immediately.
5. Write your answers to the previous 4 steps in a clear statement.
6. Read your statement aloud twice daily, once upon rising and once before going to bed.
As you read your written statement aloud, it's important that you see, feel, and imagine that you already possess your desire.
See this great poem by Jessie Belle Rittenhouse to help you through times of doubt or struggle.
Post inspired by the Ultimate Success Program and Og Mandino's University of Success.