By Dr. Donald E. Wetmore
I take Time Management very seriously. I have conducted over 2,000 presentations as a professional speaker on Time Management over the last twenty years to over 100, 000 people. But a good laugh now and then is as important as our serious side.
So, I have accumulated some of the most offbeat Time Management tips for you to get twice as much done. I know you’ll get a chuckle or two from them.
- Don’t buy an address book and fill it out. Instead, get a copy of the white pages from your local telephone company and cross out the names you don’t need.
- Always use twice as much grass seed as the directions call for and grow twice the grass.
- Shower for twice as much time on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays and you can skip Tuesdays, Thursdays, Saturdays, and Sundays.
- Go to bed dressed, ready to start your next day.
- Listen to your politicians and learn how to be better at double talk.
- Only look at every other word and read twice as fast.
- I know cookies should be baked at 350 degrees, but try cooking them at 700 degrees in half the time.
- Eat your dessert while eating your main course.
- When you make a big mistake, be sure to have two excuses why you goofed, to get you out of trouble twice as fast.
- Fish with two poles.
- Cut off half the buttons on your shirts and blouses and you will be able to button what’s left in half the time.