My shortened time in Scripture this week included the following key thoughts:
- Be grateful, God is with me, I have food to eat (too much!), clothes to wear, and the ability to share with others (Genesis 28)
- The Lord disciplines those he loves, like a father disciplines the son he loves (Proverbs 3)
- Find wisdom, gain understanding, nothing you desire compares to these
- Anything divided against itself will not stand, if you are not for Jesus you are against him (Matthew 3)
- Do not withhold good from the deserving when it is within your power (Proverbs 3)
Friday evening our family watched the second lesson in the video series “Strategies for Success: Blueprint for Achievement” by Zig Ziglar. This lesson taught about understanding your own self-talk, improving your self-talk, and being grateful.
Consider the following this week: What are you grateful for? Do you desire to gain wisdom and understanding?